Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Saturday, December 02, 2006
Well... Today quite a relax day...

Watch TV at his house whole day... even I no longer his gf... but still can go visit him as friends rite? don think I thick skin hor... he's the one who ask me to look for him de loh... don know is treat me like temporary accompany him de or wat... but really loh... he like asking me to go his house but nv call up his ex gf leh... don know what happen... I feel like as if I still with him but actually its not... we behave like we are still couple and still calling each other "dar" which we are not suppose to... strange huh? Break liao still can be so close... But no hold hands la... we play a fool around just like last time and feels like as if we nv mentioned abt the break thing... I don believe it myself too... Haiz... how I wish the clock can turn back to when we know each other... I miss those days when he brought me to Bukit Timah Shopping Center Pool Factor and having fun the whole day... I really miss it... but too bad... it all ruined by a Singapore girl who went to Australia for studies and came back...

In chinese we say... "Shi Guang Yi Qu Bu Hui Tou"(Time will not turn back for you) So my wish will not come true unless miracle happen...