Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Sunday, December 03, 2006
New layout today! And Pls Do not look down on EM3 students... Heez!

Well... just changed my blog layout... will improve further... haha... Well... today I gonna blog something abt EM3 students and a mean teacher...

Its my personal experienced before my brother took the 3rd PSLE examination... I was wondering why there is such a teacher who is so heartless that she can force her very own students to go AVI(Assumption Vocal Institution) without giving them the last chance to take the last challenge in PSLE... Mayb she looks down on people such as my brother and his fellow friends that they cannot make it in the PSLE since they struggled for so long and still no improvement... She arranged my brother and my dad to see the promoter of the school and sign the paper so that my brother can study there without PSLE... Well... Of cos my father complained to the school and insist of not to send my brother to the AVI...

Well... This year when my brother's result released, he was delighted! He's the only repeat student that made it to the secondary school while the rest doesnt... ok... I was very proud of him... Finally he can enter the secondary school which he wished for 3 years...

So... Please Please and Please... Don look down on them... becos you nv know when they will really prove you wrong that they isnt as stupid as what you all think....