Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly
MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com
Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg
Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg
Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)
♥Our Love Journey! ♥
♥My Wishes for 2010!♥
♥ New Pinky Handphone
♥ Loss till at least 55kg
♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday
♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day
♥ Get a part time job
♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target
♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!
♥Rulez and Regulationz♥
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my
personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to
leave..
♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)
♥ Please don spam my blog
♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong
place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..
♥Chit N Chat♥
Tuesday, December 26, 2006
♥A Great Great Shopping At Orchard!!!
Hm... I nv shop like this before... not even once in my whole life... but today I kick it a start!!! Haha... hm... not really much stuff I bought la... one newbie shirt, one bag, 3 pairs of earrings... hm... that's all la... not even 50 dollar... don worry... haha... hm... I cannot compare myself to my buddy la... she shop like nobody's business... hm... I think she spent $100+++ bah... don know exact amount... wow... spend more than me wor...*a big round of applause* haha...
Then there we go... we went to Galare and enjoy our waffle there... erm... I think I should not say enjoy... cos the waffle is not as tasty as wat I think... erm... but I love the banana on top of the waffle... haha... other than that... hm... kk la... very plain... no taste no nothing... very Awful leh... Eee... I wont eat it again le la...
k k.. erm... think that's all bah... Check back for more updates ya!