Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly
MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com
Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg
Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg
Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)
♥Our Love Journey! ♥
♥My Wishes for 2010!♥
♥ New Pinky Handphone
♥ Loss till at least 55kg
♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday
♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day
♥ Get a part time job
♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target
♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!
♥Rulez and Regulationz♥
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my
personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to
leave..
♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)
♥ Please don spam my blog
♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong
place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..
♥Chit N Chat♥
Monday, December 18, 2006
♥Do project like nv do like that...
Hm... today wake up early in the morning just to go school do project... Haiz... got do like nv do like that... I tot I was late... To my surprise... I was the first one reach the school... haha... k k... then is Vivian... then there comes the GIRL(the one that I mentioned before.. very suai leh... project everytime with her...)... then two other girl late... then the GIRL very noisy and keep nagging abt the two girl becos they are late... well... just keep quiet loh... very noisy leh she... but no one bothered abt her... hahahaha...
Then after all the discussion... we decided to buy the material... that super noisy GIRL keep giving us opposite opinion... becos she doesnt wan to follow mah... Then let her be loh... but after we reach there and look around awhile... we notice that the material that we suggested may not be suitable for the project... so we decided to consult teacher first before we do anything on the model...
After that... Pasar Malam!!!! haha... we stroll around the pasar malam until our legs are very tired le... then of cos at last we go home la... haha... me and Shu Ting walk to the bus stop until the whole feet very wet and soggy... very uncomfortable loh.... But at last got home at around 7.30pm ba.... haha... that's wat I do for today... see ya!