Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly
MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com
Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg
Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg
Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)
♥Our Love Journey! ♥
♥My Wishes for 2010!♥
♥ New Pinky Handphone
♥ Loss till at least 55kg
♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday
♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day
♥ Get a part time job
♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target
♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!
♥Rulez and Regulationz♥
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my
personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to
leave..
♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)
♥ Please don spam my blog
♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong
place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..
♥Chit N Chat♥
Saturday, December 30, 2006
♥Can someone try stand in my own shoes?
Can anyone just stand in my own shoes and see if you can stand it??? I really cannot stand it anymore... wat will you do when you see a girl/boy who intend to snatch your bf/gf and eventually he/she has successfully made it come true??? will you grab him/her and give he/she a tight slap??? Well... I really cant stand it anymore... today I just saw that F*cking B**ch!!! Do you believe it??? I saw her just at the entrance of the Lot 1 Arcade today!!! And it spoils my mood for the whole day... and even my mood of enjoying myself during I was playing the Arcade Games!
Well... wat will you do when you do not have any mood especially in my situation??? of cos nv talk rite??? Then y he keep telling me that I keep giving him this type of face??? He claimed that I am giving him stress!!! He even threaten me that he might go suicide if he has too much stress!!! Ok... this is too much... Can he please think abt me before he could say anything??? he made his decision... and that is the truth... Can you imagine you loss yr bf/gf just becos of His/Her Ex coming back to look him/her and trying to patch up??? Ridiculous!! and somemore is becos of an Australian TV show... well well... I had enough of it... and sorry... I really have to say it... She is a Cheap B**ch!!!!