Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Sunday, December 31, 2006
Can he be more understanding instead of telling me that I am very hot tempered???

Ya la! I know I very hot tempered! Unlike his GirlFriend-To-Be(His Ex) who is Much Much GENTLE than me! ok... I know... I have no right to get angry! She's his sweet sweet Darling Mah!!! I am what??? His Hot Tempered Useless EX GF!!!

He know me for 1 year++, don tell me he don know anything abt my temper... He say don everything also get angry... Well... Can he be more understanding? of cos he can so relax la! At the end he still got a gf wat... me leh???

I just feel like its so unfair to me... He will regrett one day!!! Give up a girl who is loyal to him and throws himself to the B*tch that once hurt him... All guys are blind is it??? why cant you all see who is the girl that treats you all well???

Here's what I wanna say to the guys...

When you have girls to choose from... choose wisely... don think that pretty girls are the rite choice for you... you are digging your own grave!!! Some people told me true beauty comes from the heart... well... I'm glad to hear that... but there's still guys who still look at the looks, reject girls who are not pretty, woo those pretty girls... well... not all pretty girls are gd ok? even some short short chubby chubby girl also very cute and kind de ok?(excluding me... cos I'm ugly...)

Blind liao Blind liao... Most guys are blind liao... no wonder my buddy say, Love is blind... And people only depends on physical look but not the look of the heart... So guys... better see through a girl's heart before you make your choice ok? haha... k la... stop here... Buai buai...