Haha... of cos end of the week then can come home late mah... haha... aika came to Tampines ceven though is to look for her friend, I ok la, as long as someone accompany me can liao... wow... it seems like so long din update my blog liao... hm... wat did I do in these days? Anyone wondering? Hm... let me keep ya updated ya... in case you wanna know... (Eee... who wanna know... I think no one wanna know my personal stuff bah... Hahaha...)
Sianz... Everyday see computer... Programming... If I know Information Technology is abt programming I wont take this course liao... so super duper irritating... Eee....
So... anyone wanna know what happen to my bf and me? Well... someone might say,"Wah Lao eh... wan say faster say la... don wan say then shut up la, not my business also", haha... well... Actually me and him may not last long... depend on who he chosen... haha.. haiz... anything happen will update as soon as possible... haha...
Erm... so abt my class happening... haha... The one that the whole class disliked today really get a gd lesson... someone "soot" her until very harsh... but think she still don know... I no comments... only sit one side watching the whole "Movie"... haha.. I very bad hor? Anyway... she also very irritating... like wat my friend said... watever she say just like using butt talking like that... very smelly leh... haha... I agree... becos she often saying things that hurts people without going through her brain... and also the most impt thing is that... she show off to everyone that she's RICH! so what if she's rich? nobody will rich for the rest of their life and same goes to those who are poor... Think wat? she princess ar?
Then she also got a very terrible attitude problem... Every single thing she say... people will think that she's saying rubbish... haiz... wat to do? I pity her... Robin thought so too... no one likes her and no one willing to talk to her... sorry loh... most people like my style one mah... friendly then friendly to them loh... unfriendly then hack care la... so this type of people even if you pity her, also no use... in chinese we say:"jiang shan yi gai, ben xing nan yi" Hope my han yu pin yin still fine... haha... erm... that means, if you are born to be attituded, no matter how hard you try to change them, you may not be able to change becos you are born to be like this... Well? can she change? Lets see.... Hopefully got someone give her chance to chance even though I think no one will give her any... becos she wont change... in other words STUBBORN!
Haha... well... enough for craps... see ya! buai buai!