Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Monday, November 27, 2006
Well well... Wat a day...

As you can see that I've uploaded some new photos in "ME" session... Wat?!? you cant see?? Oh my oh my... its below the "ME" Title... see that? haha... well... I just uploaded it as I was doing some stupid WDS project... die liao... wednesday must hand in! I haven got all my information yet! oh gosh... Haiz...

Well... today I just visited my grandma... well... she's crying... all becos of her unfillial grand-daughter(Not me of cos) ill-treated her la... She's too much loh... she told my grandma that watever she wanna eat eat outside, and told her not to touch the food in the house... well... one day she will get lightning strike... trust me...

After visit my grandma... I reach home at around 3pm... rushing my WDS project and things like that... around 4.35pm he called me out... I told him to give me 15min to do last touch up before I can go... so I reached his house aound 5.10pm... hm...

After accompany him, I went to Causeway point meet my mum... doing some exchange earpiece stuff... haiz... sianz... Then thinking of buying Dreamweaver software for my project, its just too bad that the person said its too expensive to sell there... alrite... he suggested Funan... k k... Haiz... who ask that stupid software to be so expensive??? and the stupid teacher y must use Dreamweaver for project??? other software cannot ar? Sianz... Ok la... that's how I spend my Sunday... See ya! Buai buai...