Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Saturday, November 11, 2006
Well... Today I saw something that I think I not suppose to see...

Think someone might mistaken... "Huh??? Wat the hell you saw?" Haha... relax... I actually saw his journal for his ex abt 2 years ago... Well... lots of things... the more I see... the more upset I am.... From the Journal I discovered that the some call his ex Charlotte Tan, her Chinese name is Chen Jin Mei... Wah... very lau tu leh...

Then the journal cover very super duper like the tomb stone... Eee... then the cover page still got a message saying something like... "Even though we are standing on a different land... but I believe our love will overcome, after the difficulties, we will be living happily ever after.." something like that la... not exactly one hor... just from my memories... Erm... Think he thought love life is simple but actually its not... Then the pages was like erm... keep dropping out, all not fastened... then the book was like... oh my god... he uses his primary school jotter book and wrap up with white paper...

Then from the journal I discover that the Chen Jin Mei's Ambition is to become a Lawyer... Lawyer so great meh? Don care so much... the more I say... the more angry I am... Ah!!!! Ya la... Lawyer earn much money mah... very liao bu qi... so wat?

Sianz... Ya la... I know I jealous of her... y not she just get married at Australia then don come back for the rest of her life? Enjoy the life down there rite? have bf down there rite? then don come back and snatch my bf la!

Haiz... k la... that's wat I wanna say for today... Sianz... buai buai...