Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Sunday, November 05, 2006
Wah... That was close...

Yesterday reached home at abt 1.15am becos I go Orchard after the boring Halloween Party... and who knows before I could reach home after a fun time with my friends(Aika, Robin & Winston), I met a Indian guy coming to me from my back and tapped my shoulder while I walked home since there's no bus...

Erm... ya... I was quite scared at that time... don know wat to do... I just know that I have to quicken my steps in order to further the distance between me and him...

He followed me all the way from the bus stop that I usually alight... he was staring at me! Feel so uncomfortable... Eee... So Pervert...

At first he was sitting at the bus stop... Then he followed me... Then to my surprise... He tapped my shoulder and said "Erm... Hi... Nice to meet you... I would like to make friend with you... Shall we take a seat and have some chat?", Wat the hell... I just met him not more than 1 min, he expect me to chat to him??? Something wrong ar? Somemore from his look I can tell that he's 20 something to 30 years old... Pls la hor... I 17 leh! (Even though I don look like one...)

I don know how to react... I just know that I cannot stay too long with this guy as its very late at nite... and wat he doing so late in the nite at bus stop??? Waiting for bus? I don think so... So I told him.. "Sorry... I rushing home...", before anything can happen... Then he say... "Erm... I wanna make friend with you becos I find you very attractive and sexy from the way you wear... I really wanna make friend with you... I wont take long... just wanna have a chat with you... "

Wah!!! My Gosh... I was just wearing a pair of female high heel boots, a short skirt with a length until my knees, a some kind look like Tube clothing and a jacket outside... He call this sexy ar? Don make me faint la... After I heard this of cos I just say "Sorry... I really have to go home now... My mum is waiting for me... Sorry... Bye bye!" Then I quickly ran home before he can stop me even though my feet pain like hell after the long stroll at Orchard...

Wow... that was so close... next time I don think I will walk home late in the nite... so scary...