Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Saturday, November 25, 2006
Sad... Now then I really know what he really wans...

In this last day of being with him... We chatted alot... I was wondering when can I ever talk to him again if we really have to part... We chat... chat for 2 hours... And in this period of time... I finally know wat he really wans...

Wat he really wans is actually a warm family... he grew up in a family with siblings and relatives who despised him, feel really sad for him... a warm family last time with parents were with them in the nite time, become a place that only available him to sleep and slack... I know how he wish to have a family just like last time...

He said its been a long time when he last celebrated his birthday before I celebrated for him... Nobody cares for him and even its his birthday, no one is there to celebrate for him... He cried... He's heart-broken... I was wondering why there's such a parent who doesnt care for own son's birthday? I promised him... I promised that I will celebrate his birthday for him every year... hopefully with Nuhu too...

I was heartache... really heartache... I saw him cry... he's envy of someone who's more fortunate than he is... And at this point of time... I hugged him... told him not to cry...

Now I knew that someone out there is more unfortunate than I am... yap... and that's when I find myself really fortunate... Fortunate to live in a family that don have to worry abt family... Fortunate to have the opportunity to study... He told me... "wat ever happens, family members are the ones who gives the moral support, someone who will be behind you..." Yap... I know... Watever thing happens, parents will always be there for you... and this shows that no parents doesnt care abt their children.. not even one...