Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly
MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com
Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg
Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg
Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)
♥Our Love Journey! ♥
♥My Wishes for 2010!♥
♥ New Pinky Handphone
♥ Loss till at least 55kg
♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday
♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day
♥ Get a part time job
♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target
♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!
♥Rulez and Regulationz♥
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my
personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to
leave..
♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)
♥ Please don spam my blog
♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong
place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..
♥Chit N Chat♥
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
♥Exactly 380 days... Relationship Start 13 Nov 2005 Ends 28 Nov 2006...
My relationship ends today... exactly 380 days...
When he asked me to slash his wrist using scissors and slap his face... I just couldnt bare... How you expect me to hurt a person that I once loved?(Even now I still love him...) He slapped himself... really hard... It makes me heartache... He say that he felt really guilty... Guilty for leaving me alone... Guilty for everything... I cry... His slap on his face seems to be hurting... His tears dropping... Do you know I feel??
He told me... even he left me... He still love me... Even can look out for him if I have problem... I told him... "think you have to start calling me "Sally" instead of "Dar"(Stands for Darling) already..." He say he cant... cos its been our name for each other ever since 380 days ago... Alrite... Honestly speaking... I also cannot change the habit of calling him "Dar"... So he say lets continue call each other "Dar" since its been a habit for two of us...
Well... I am currently single... but will continue wait for him... 1 month later... which he promised that if he cannot continue the relationship with her... he will eventually come back to me... Lets hope so...