Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly
MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com
Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg
Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg
Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)
♥Our Love Journey! ♥
♥My Wishes for 2010!♥
♥ New Pinky Handphone
♥ Loss till at least 55kg
♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday
♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day
♥ Get a part time job
♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target
♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!
♥Rulez and Regulationz♥
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my
personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to
leave..
♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)
♥ Please don spam my blog
♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong
place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..
♥Chit N Chat♥
Thursday, October 12, 2006
♥Wireless! Wahaha... And K Box Story...
Yeah! My computer and my laptop can use internet liao... Hehe... Anyway... No need to fight with my brother for computer internet liao... Haha... So excited... Hehe... now using my new computer blogging down here...
Hey... Anyway yesterday also a very nice day... going K box with some guys... ya... I'm the only girl among them... they are Yida, Nick, and Wei Tai aka "Tiger"... haha... I was wondering Y his name is "Tiger" Thinking that he very fierce just like tiger... haha... to my surprise is becos everybody calling him "Tai-Ge"(Brother Tai in English) so as time goes by the people go call him Tiger... Haha... very special... having a nice time with them... And feel so nice knowing new friends!
And hor... someone thought I 19 to 20 something years old loh... so sad... they elder than me yet call me Sally-Jie (Sister Sally in English) and Aunty Sally *Sob* (T_T) Even I look old also cannot hurt my heart like that mah... I 17 years old this year only leh... Some more they all 18 years old leh... I wan cry liao la...