Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Saturday, October 14, 2006
Well Well... Today Lets talk abt animal abusing...

I cant understand... If people wanna keep a pet at home... Y let them suffer by neglecting them? I cant stand people bringing a pet home for example rabbit la, cat la, dog la... no matter wat... at first treat them very nice, after that don care whether they are alive or dead... hey... they are not a toy leh... Don like that treat yr darling pets alrite?

Ok...Lets don talk about pets... Lets talk abt stray cats and dogs, they do not have any owner... but there's these people who are heartless enough to abuse cats, and even treat it as an entertainment... hey... teacher nv teach wat is caring, wat is love meh??? Unless if they don have any education then I nothing to say... crazy ar? Do the cats did something wrong to them? They are all living things alrite? Just like us...

Do we pity on those kids who got abused by adults? Same thing here... Treat them just like how we treat our own future/current children... We love them, care abt them... and not even neglecting them for a second ok??

Killing cats... alrite... that's ridiculous and I've enough of it... And I really feel like crying... Wat if they are the one who being tortured??? Hav some thoughts and feelings for those cats k? How I wish those who abuse cats will get the same torturing just like wat they did to the cats... too bad... Singapore is too kind and leave these devils and monsters living in this world with just fines and put into jails... Pls la... at least some caning and the punishments should be heavier... Just cant stand them... And not even pity on these inhumans...

Back to pets... Do take gd care of them and yr responsibility is their happiness...

~Love Animals Love Nature~