Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Tuesday, October 31, 2006
So sad... My last Hamster Died Yesterday...

Haiz... my last hamster died yesterday... so sad... while I was preparing some food for it to eat... I saw it doesnt m0ve and lying dead at the corner... Haiz... I was so sad that while I went to clean the cage I actually cried...

I can remember when I first brought these three little fur balls home... I was actually very excited and nervous... becos they are the first furry home pets I ever had... Haiz... They were so cute at that time... they even know how to take gd care of each other... But after some months when they started to grow up... They became violence to each other except ReRe... Haha... only know how to eat, then the rest don care liao...

And because of that violence happened... MiMi died... I still remember the ReRe was the one accompany beside MiMi till the last minute when it stops breathing...

ReRe... I think its becos of sickness or something that makes the body weak... and causes it to die... At that time I was putting it onto the sand and have a bath... It enjoys bathing at that time... but it seems to have no energy to bath... and immediately that night, ReRe left...

Now... DohDoh was the last one that left me... haiz... Ya la... Pets always has the day that will leave us one day... And one thing I don understand is that... before DohDoh died... It actually climb up the top of the cage several times none stop... and eventually fells down to the ground and start to climb again... Haiz... Mayb that's the reason y he die bah... or mayb Doh Doh saw his two other Hamsters siblings "waiting" for it outside as the "two hamsters" knows that Doh Doh's life had come to an end in no time? Who knows? Only Doh Doh will know...

Now these three hamsters were buried at the same area... and hopefully... they will become a human in next life...

Gd Bye My Beloved Hamsters....