Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Haha... Erm... Nth Special Today leh... Talk craps loh...

haha... Oh ya... Yesterday I come home from Ah Bao's House, can say I very unlucky... see who I saw? Hehe... Only some of you know them especially those people who same class with them before de... They are... Guo Wei and Joel!

Well... Both of them changed alot... especially with the hair dyed... and some more the Guo Wei hair style same as Ah Bao wor... Haha... He kanna imitated... oh my god... wierd on Guo Wei leh... Ah Bao more handsome then him of cos... haha...

At first I don dare to look at them... thinking that I will not be discovered by them, cos I look very different compare to secondary school time liao mah... But to my surprise... I found a seat just behind them... Guo Wei started talking to me... Well... Just Questions and Answers(Mostly he ask I answer)

Haha... Well... Guo Wei was asking me who I still contacting with...

Then I tell him honestly loh... I say "Shu Hui(Aika) loh... still got who??" Then he replied "Oh Shu Hui ah... Hey... She become prettier nowadays rite??"

Haha... Aika aika... Poor you... Guo Wei say you pretty wor... should be very happy that someone say you pretty rite? y not consider him?? Hehe... I just kidding... Don kill me wor... Anyway also impossible... Guo Wei got Clariss liao... Relax Relax... Wahaha...

Anyway... That's all the craps I gonna talk abt today... Do take gd care everyone! Enjoy!