Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Thursday, September 21, 2006
Sian + Stress + Crazy etc.... Haiz!!!

Stress ah... FNDB retest... Tml leh!!! Oh my god... cried just now... really cannot take it anymore... Y do I have to take the course that I don like and yet to suffer in this course again and again??? I know that design not really can earn me much... but its my interest mah... love drawing since young, set my target to be designer after I taken design course... Haiz... Who ask me to fail my science??? if not I will not suffer liao... sian ah!!! My dream ruined, my wishes cant come true... I use to think that design is the rite track for me... I even thought that as long as I creative enough... sure can get in... I told myself no matter wat I must enter the course that I wanted, I wished, I hoped... I cry, I regrett, but wats the use? I cannot meet the expectation of the design course... I fail my science... that's the greatest regrett I ever had... FNDB... My weakest, most hated subject... a subject that I will nv ever take if I don study this course... feel like quitting studies... feel like dying... feel like giving up everything... Don feel like continuing this course anymore... can I withdraw? can I??? Can I retake O level next year then come back to school in the following year? I wish to do so... I wanna set up some business before I further my studies... can I??? I think very difficult... My mum wont allow me to do it... can anyone tell me wat to do??? I feel very confuse and loss... AH!!!!!