Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Saturday, September 09, 2006
No Comments... Really no comments... Given Up Hopes...

I don know why I so stupid.... Haiz... There's alot of guys out there... I ask you all one question... really are all guys the same??? Y I always got bf who always flirting with girls on msn and bf who always like to neglect me??? very confuse... I always wanted my guy to be caring, loyal, and love me with whole of his heart... y cant I have a guy that I wanted??? My condition is not difficult... and look doesnt matter.. well... as long as normal look can le... no need to be shuai ge... and the rest is just personality that will be up to my standard... is this really too much? Can anyone just tell me wat to do? I feel like I going crazy... at times... I just feel like I going to get depression... with a bf who seems to be neglecting and shouting, scolding me... Have I done anything wrong??? I already given up my hope on my current bf now... thinking that as long as I spend more time with him... I will eventually change his attitude to a better one... but its just a hopeless hope... a hope that will nv ever will come true... Now I feel like how childish I am to trust him that he would really change for me... He's not the guy that I always wanted to have which from the beginning I always thinking that he is... Haiz...