Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Friday, September 29, 2006
He breaks my heart... Painfulness just cant went off... It is the rite time to let off?

He threw away our photos, he threw away my souvenior for him, he threw away our love... And at the same time, he threw and breaks my heart...

Well... all begins with the Zoo trip... I told him that there's alot of people participating in the trip... he just couldnt believe... not even bother to listen to me... He tot I was having an affair behind his back... he told me he tot I am the best partner among all his ex gf... To his surprise I am just all the same as them... Did I hear it wrong? he compared me to them? someone who are heartless? he scolded me vulgar languages... The languages that I wont wan to hear him use it on me...

I was wondering is everything all set up... as everytime at this moment his father will definitely come home... He scolded him... saying that he has no rite to shout his own gf... he was heartless enough to say that I am no longer his gf... ok... I expected it... I am just a nobody to him despite almost a year with him... break up is nv easy... but he said it as if its a very easy task...

Well... if he can take it I will know that I am not important in his heart rite from very beginning... or I am wrong becos he wouldnt be so angry when he know that I went out with someone who is a guy if he don care abt me at all... watever... the thing I know is that... before I carry my bag and went off... He was crying... this makes me confused... the one should be crying really really hard is me... becos I am the one who is totally innocent (nv had an affair behind his back)... I even dropped my tears all the way from his house, to the bus, then to Lot1...

Tml is the day his father go hospital for eye operation... See the next blog for new updates ya... buai buai... haiz...