Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Friday, September 29, 2006
Continue From Last Post...

Thinking that there's no hope between 2 of us... Coming to his house cos yesterday his brother called saying that his father wans me to come along to hospital for his eye operation...

Well... when I reach his house... there's no one except him... On the music loud and clear even from the staircase beside his house also can hear... alrite... I knew that he is the type of person who uses loud music to relieve his stress... so I went in myself as no one heard me... I went to his kitchen and drank a cup of water... flipping magazines... ignored him... waiting for him to shut the music... around few mins later... he off the music and came out to the living room... I know its time to get up and get off to the hospital...

I walked out of the door without telling him... he hold me on... look deep into my eyes... asking me if I am still angry abt yesterday... I cried... really cried... the tears that I hold really long just flow out of my eyes...

I know I still remember wat he said to me yesterday... "Don ever speak to me! You are no longer my gf! And you have no rites to talk to me so loudly!" I will not forget that... He told me actually the one who asked his brother to call me last nite is him... He doesnt have the mental preparation to talk to me after he talked so harsh to me and after his dad, his mum, his younger and elder sisters, his brother, and his best buddy nagged at him becos of this... So he asked his brother called... Well... I know... Yesterday I was really stunned by his behaviour... I hope he will not do this again after today...