Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly
MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com
Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg
Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg
Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)
♥Our Love Journey! ♥
♥My Wishes for 2010!♥
♥ New Pinky Handphone
♥ Loss till at least 55kg
♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday
♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day
♥ Get a part time job
♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target
♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!
♥Rulez and Regulationz♥
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my
personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to
leave..
♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)
♥ Please don spam my blog
♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong
place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..
♥Chit N Chat♥
Tuesday, August 15, 2006
♥Stress Ah!!!!!
Very the stress... cried this afternoon... Y??? becos of stress loh... this morning my FNDB Lab Test result released... I Failed!!! How can I fail??? Anyway... I expected that it will fail... But I still feel very stress when I look at my result... PRSP project still stuck... and the submission of the project is just around the corner... Then this afternoon I look for him... trying to look for someone to talk to and release my stress... but too bad... spended this afternoon looking at him makes me even more stress... I cried even more... he said... "Cry cry cry... can you pls don cry? don you tired of crying everyday?" Yes... but he doesnt know why am I crying... he comfort me... ya... that's a quite sarcastic comfort... something like "Oh la oh la... sayang..." will this stops you from crying? I don think so... Think he doesnt care abt me just like wat he did last time... I asked him y he look so troubled today... you know wat he replied? "Don worry... I am not angry of you, I am angry of myself... OK???" That goes without saying... I know he's sick and tired of days without my laptop... which I am still struggling my project with it... I know... but I cant lend it to him now cos I am still doing my project... I still have 3 more days to complete... haiz...