am I really that harsh to stop him from using my laptop for making friends from overseas? Am I too paranoid? I just wanna use my computer for my project, cant even I control the use of computer? Cant I touch the computer while he chatting with his somecall oversea friends? Y cant I??? I felt that he spend on internet with his some call "overseas friends" more than he spend time on me loh... when I not around... he uses my computer chatting with friends till morning I also nv say anything... but at least when I was with him he should spend more time with me rather than the non-living computer rite?? Y he have to quarrel with me just becos of that American? hello... excuse me... I am not dead alrite? cant he just have another gd reason to quarrel with me rather than saying that I unreasonable ok? Normally his sister wanted to use the computer... y he everytime have to stop her? ok la... I know she sometime likes to drag the time... but wat abt him? chatting with girls? American Girls? pls loh... people don care whether he ask them to wait or watever... only idiots then will really go and wait for the damn thing to online loh... whenever she wans to offline she can do so anytime... not exactly must wait for him de loh... this is the first time he talk to me like as if I am the spoiler... yes... I am the spoiler... I don worth any pity out of him... he said we might not be able to get through 3 months... I know I don worth it... I know it... but I just cheating myself that I really can let go... But actually I cant... 3 months... yap... it seems still a long time but actually its a really short time that might pass just within seconds... my chances of winning him is narrowed... Should I blame laptop? or should I blame myself for lending him the laptop rite from very beginning? What should I do? I know watever I do will not win anything back now... he was so heartless that he can ask me to choose one of the choices among 3...
1. Be like now... But if he dumped me and eventually we broke up, do not do silly things(suicide etc...)
2. Be normal friends and wait his answers
3. Give each other time to breathe, don see each other and wait for his answer...
And guess wat I chosen? I chosen 1..
I know I stupid... But the reason is very simple...
I Love Him...
I can even give up my life for him... Mayb this will break the promise I given to him... but I really cant control myself... really...