Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly
MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com
Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg
Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg
Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)
♥Our Love Journey! ♥
♥My Wishes for 2010!♥
♥ New Pinky Handphone
♥ Loss till at least 55kg
♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday
♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day
♥ Get a part time job
♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target
♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!
♥Rulez and Regulationz♥
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my
personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to
leave..
♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)
♥ Please don spam my blog
♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong
place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..
♥Chit N Chat♥
Sunday, August 13, 2006
♥Rusty Pen Knife
There I go... trying to release my stress... I grabbed his rusty pen knife without him noticing and started to cut myself... It was not really painful... the more I cut, the more pain I feel in my heart... but my hands are full of red scars and which is visable even from far away... I know I have this kind of character which means that I will regrett after I do something... on this day... of cos I regretted wat I said to him and make the disaster started... honestly... I din do this to grab his attention... I do this is to release my stress... the whole day he din even speak anything... neither me nor his family... he locked himself in the room, on the music so loud that I can even hear it in the living room while his door was still locked... He caught me... trying to stop me from doing all this kind of things... he throw away the penknife and He asked me, "is penknife really nice to play with? How many times must I tell you not to play with it and not even use it to cut yrself?" I don speak a word... think its becos I scared of him... I was afraid of him when he shouted at me and tried to chase me out... which he never do it on me before... He grabbed my hand... very hard... really hard... trying to see my scarred wrist.... Before I can speak a word... he walked away... I tot he doesnt care abt me anymore... To my surprise, he brought a medicine and help me apply them on my scarred hands, from his eyes I know that he still cares abt me... just that mayb he's also too stress abt his own family, I know he's disappointed on me... I din really listen to him... he hugged me... This is the time when I really treasure him and makes my tears dropped... Finally the disaster is over...