Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Thursday, August 31, 2006
Oh oh...

Haiz... I know la... relationships are the things that looks tough for some couples... things like trying to control yr temper... making yr bf/gf happy by doing something(no matter wat la hor...), trying yr best to tolerate yr bf/gf's temper... haiz... yi ren rang yi bu la...

There's something in chinese like "ren yi shi feng ping lang jing, tui yi bu hai kuo tian kong" meaning is that... if you tolerate a little bit or if you try yr best to give in just a little bit... everything will be fine... And you will not be in a great disaster such as quarrel la, cold war la, or anything that destroying the love between each other...

Relax Relax... haiz... my buddy's disaster... Don know why... suddenly can quarrel de loh... think is becos of her bf's violence ba... Everytime twisting her arm like nobody's business like that... haiz... poor thing...

But even though he mayb violent la... but I think he also care abt her de loh...

its a really heavy rain this afternoon... we actually planned to go Boon Lay or watever to buy the things we needed in order to start our Manicure Business... But don know why leh... suddenly rain heavily... then she ask her bf to go her house which is at the opposite block to take the umbrella, jacket and slipper for her... well... he did... he don have any umbrella with him... so he comes back with 3 umbrella, 1 jacket, 1 pair of slippers and a totally drenched body... haiyo... poor thing also la... then after she change her slippers... she order him to bring the foot wear she wore earlier and go back to her house again... haiz... ok...

After he came back actually we decided to get off... but few mins later... she said she wanna settle something with him... so I waited there...

After that... she tells me that they broken up... I was so shocked!!

Haiz... but hope that they will reunite again loh... cos I know he also give in alot le and she also give in alot to him... but just that this time nobody give in to each other only... I think sooner or later will reunite de la...