Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Monday, August 28, 2006
Nothing but truth...

Well... he shouted at me... On phone... while I enjoying my sushi dinner with my dearest friend and her bf... well... it all started when my friend asked me to call him and see wat he's doing now... I called... and the phone rang and after that "Sorry, the number you have dial is engaged at the moment, please try again later..." well... think he accidentally/purposely(I don know) hang up my phone... then my friend asked me to call his friend's stead as I got her number and he claimed that he's with them... so I call again... to my surprise, after I asked her where is he... she quickly handed the phone to him... he shouted at me... "WHAT???" Then I asked him y did he hang up my phone? he claimed that he din, and even say that I was very disturbing... that was shouting... a really loud one... I tell him that can he stop shouting at me? he say "I din shout at you loh! It's the phone loud loh! you don anyhow say ok???" alrite... I tried to stop myself from crying... trying really really hard... then he say "Later I call you la!" then "doo...doo...doo..." he hang up my phone... after that I cant control myself anymore... I banged my cup and I started sobbing... He really changed alot... His temper is worsen ever since I lend his laptop... all laptop's fault... I think I did mention that really really long time ago...