Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Hm....

Ok... Today blogging at home... eh? Y I still at home? Cos from today onwards I will not have to go for APEL lesson liao... yeah!!! can sleep late late... still have time so I blogging now loh... haiz... yesterday had arguments with him... becos of a bluetooth device and his sister... alrite... I know I was too harsh... but I think becos I too stress of my FNDB test ba... yesterday burst out into tears when he sent me to the bus stop... don know why... I just cant stop crying... too stress and too tense up as I really think that IT is not a course that is suitable for me ya... haiz... then hor... come back to the bluetooth device thing... well... think I think too much le and also din really understand his sister... actually the bluetooth device is mine... Is not that I din wish to lend it to her... I don like his sister is becos mostly are her attitude... mayb I too sensitive.. or mayb I too xiao qi... then he told me that if we cannot accept each other then he will be like a cream in between two biscuits, haiz... ok loh... then he say if in the end we have to be together in the future... then we will have to try to accept each other so that we can live happily without "wars"... haha... ok loh... I think mayb I have to change my attitude against his sister ba... haiz... yi ren rang yi bu loh... if she don say anything bad about me... I will not talk back to her de la... My rule is like that... if you cant accept me, I will not accept you too... and if you choose to be harsh to me... I will not force myself to be friendly to you... and attitude is the main thing... so everything all depends on you... haha... and hor... That day on Friday, me myself and him were discovered by one of the classmates, then today she come ask me so loudly that whole class can hear... well... anyway I din blame her la... this thing anyway will be discovered sooner or later... haha... I din take it to heart.. don worry ya... haha... ok la... take care everyone... bye!!