Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly
MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com
Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg
Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg
Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)
♥Our Love Journey! ♥
♥My Wishes for 2010!♥
♥ New Pinky Handphone
♥ Loss till at least 55kg
♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday
♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day
♥ Get a part time job
♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target
♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!
♥Rulez and Regulationz♥
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my
personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to
leave..
♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)
♥ Please don spam my blog
♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong
place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..
♥Chit N Chat♥
Saturday, August 12, 2006
♥Cold war...
Today cold war all the way from morning till now... now he searching for food at home as he din eat anything in the morning... should I buy lunch for him? he shouted at me that I cried the whole morning... he even wanted to chase me out... Wat I din expect is that... his father actually scolded him for this matter... I felt really guilty... I know I was wrong in the first place... I should be more gentle rather than harsh to him... he just make a cup of ice milo for me and placed it beside me... should I accept his drink? I still abit afraid of him... Its like I din feel this feeling before... my friend said we will soon reunite... will we? I know he's hungry... but I don have the courage to buy food for him... I scared he will throw away my food and wasted the food... wat should I do?