Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Sunday, July 16, 2006
The Moment When I Was Touched Part 2

It was a Silent Nite... I had a quarrel with him becos of that girl again... He told me, He said that Love doesnt have to say out... I replied to him that I din expect him to tell me he loves me everyday, every minute, every second... At that moment... he was drunk... really drunk... He gulped the whole can of beer in one short that he cant even walk properly... It makes me heartache... he said that he can swear to my friends who are beside me that he love me as well as the girl... there is no differences between the love that he given to me and her... ok.. I was touched at that moment... I realised that I was too harsh to talk all abt the things that happen between three of us... When my friends went to the living room waiting to go home with me... I went on to hug him and said sorry to him...

Well... To the person who hurted badly him last time.. I tell you... You might nv see the pain inside him... but I'm sure if you are still a human... you sure can feel the pain deep inside his heart... Even if your heart is hard enough... you cant deny that you are the one who made him into this state...