Blogging Queen
Nickname: Dreamer/Eki/Sal-le/Ah-qi

Location: Singapore (Woodlands)

Status: In Love with Chan Choon Leong

DOB: 11-May-1989

Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly

MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com

Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg

Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)


Our Love Journey!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
My Wishes for 2010!
♥ New Pinky Handphone

♥ Loss till at least 55kg

♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday

♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day

♥ Get a part time job

♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target

♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!


Rulez and Regulationz
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to leave..

♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)

♥ Please don spam my blog

♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..


Chit N Chat








Saturday, July 22, 2006
I hate IT Course!!!!!!!

What on earth am I on this world for??? To see the stupid Computer every day, every sec, every nite??? I very frustrated when I see my FNDB project full of errors errors and nothing else! Y cant I just take the course that I like such as designing? Just becos my aggregate cannot meet the stupid expectation??? You know how to draw and creativity doesnt mean that you have to be gd in studies loh... Wat the hell??? I'm sure I will be much more happy if I take Design rather than IT Courses loh... Feel like dying... I feel like I don wan to continue this course any more... but wat to do? my parents wants me to continue so that I can help my father doing his some call business... I feel like slamming the computer and dig out everything and see who the hell invented them... and honestly speaking... I study IT not becos I like them... but becos my score doesnt reach! ok... mayb its my fault... But IT is really not a cup of tea for me... for others, mayb they think IT is just a piece of cake.. But I'm not... Wat ever computer knows doesnt mean that I also need to know them! I am not a CPU... I'm a human... I don know why nowadays computers are so complicated... mayb I stupid... or mayb computers nowadays started to take over human... don know why this kind of courses also got people take... becos of no choice? I don think so... I see some of the guys who can choose other courses actually chosen this course... My Goodness!!! So Depressed... Will I survive???

I remembered I was drawing a cartoon mouse and a cartoon girl... my teacher even took the cartoon mouse as a book cover of her teaching book without knowing that is my work... when she enter the lecture room... she saw me drawing the cartoon girl... and she even say that I am very talented in drawing... but wat the hell??? My talents cannot show in IT course!!! No drawing no nothing... I'm going crazy... I am not talented in this form of courses... I repeat myself... I hate IT Course!!!!!!!!!!