Schools: New Life KinderGarden, Woodlands Pri, Fuchun Sec, Temasek Poly
MSN: sallylim558@hotmail.com
Email: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg
Friendster: dancing_cat2002@yahoo.com.sg
Characteristics: Treat me nice and I'll be double nice! (=n_n=)
♥Our Love Journey! ♥
♥My Wishes for 2010!♥
♥ New Pinky Handphone
♥ Loss till at least 55kg
♥ A Meaningful 21st Birthday
♥ A Meaningful Valentine's Day
♥ Get a part time job
♥ Reach my $2000 Saving Target
♥ Pass my 2nd year with flying colours!
♥Rulez and Regulationz♥
♥ This is my Personal Blog where I express my personal feelings and share my
personal stories, if you think the content doesnt please you, you are welcome to
leave..
♥ Please Tag something before you leave, so that I know you came :)
♥ Please don spam my blog
♥ If you are here looking for trouble, I'm sorry you had came to the wrong
place.. You can leave whenever you feel like it..
♥Chit N Chat♥
Saturday, July 08, 2006
♥Feel Really Upset...
I know its stupid... Or I think its childish to quarrel upon a doll... But here's why I am very upset...
I really hope I know him two years ago instead of now... becos if I know him two years ago... I may be with him without any trouble in my mind...
you see... I quarrel with him upon a doll becos he regard himself as a 'father' of the doll... I know it may sound stupid... but you know who's the 'mother'? the mother is actually his ex gf... which is suppose to be a history between both of them... then wat am I? I am just a outsider between both of them? Should I be angry? or should I just forget everything and get going with my own life? yeah... I agree I am just jealous of both of them... but will I be happy? To see my bf still having feelings on that girl? Feeling so confuse rite now... she's out of this relationship... Why she has the rite to come back to him while I can only stand aside and watch wat will happen next? Being dumped by him? No way...