Hi! I'm first time here, haha... some of you may wonder who am I... but due to some reasons I do not wan my name to be displayed... so sorry... but these are my problems... hope those who see my blog can give me really good advises...
I have a bf which only some of my friends know him... Being with him for some time I happen to know that he actually had an ex gf... I actually like him since the first day we met... till today I still very loyal to him... but my first problem came... His ex gf actually came back to him for patching up even though she was the one who hurt my bf in the first place... and that was about 2 months after we've been together... I actually cried on that day on these matter...
I love him as who is him... he may be hot tempered, but he actually treats me well... even though he could not afford to buy great presents such as teddy bears, roses, or accessories for me... but he tried his very best to let me have a wonderful birthday together with my friend and his friend... I was very touched wat he and my friends did for me...
He works as a Mcdonald crew... but his salary is not enough for his own use... I can understand that and that is y I did not request him to buy things for me but for his own use on his daily expenses...
I was once quite jealous of his ex as he once spends most of his savings (from young till he was 15) on his ex rather than me... she recieves gifts from him such as roses on valentine's day, birthday and other occasions and that's the reason y he is quite poor now which I don mind... I just wanna to be with him... but I feel that its quite unfair to me as his ex wanted my bf to go back to her and will cause me to loss a wonderful bf with no reasons but becos of her!
I really hate her but I dont dare to tell my bf becos I know he loved her very much last time and even willing to give up his life becos of her as he told me some of their stories when they were together... I do not wan to hurt his feelings as I know she was one of the girl he loved in his life...
whenever he do not have enough money to have his lunch... I will always try my best to buy something for him to eat whenever I am with him... he actually have only 5 dollars a day to spend... which is not enough for him to have all his breakfast, lunch, and dinner using that little amount of money... so I actually bought him mostly lunch or breakfast for him...
What should I do? should I give up on him or should I fight for him?
I once tried to write to TEENAGE KELLY session... but it was discovered by my bf and he had a great quarrel with me... I really have no one to turn to but to write a blog and waiting for yr advises... pls help me... I hope to see your reply soon!